[Asterisk-Users] eyebeam and video

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Fri Oct 8 12:32:22 MST 2004

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Andreas Mikkelborg wrote:

> Has anyone gotten video working through asterisk with eyeBeam from
> xten.com ?
> Heard there was some bug, I only get a black screen on both sides where
> the others video is suppose to appear.

We have got one-way video through asterisk with eyebeam. The problem is
that eyebeam starts the call with audio-only and then adds video later.
Asterisk does not allow the renegotiation of codecs.

It works through SER. We have only got rather poor quality video through
eyebeam. I think the eyebeam release was more of a beta then a finished
product and I'd expect Xten to release an update for it.

Peter