[Asterisk-Users] Flash

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Fri Oct 8 09:04:55 MST 2004

If you are on zap it can be done by doing flash then typing *0 code to send a
flash to the co. My testing with this indecates it is sensitive to timing
between the flash and the *0. Technically you are flashing to get a new line, so
you will hear a dial tone. When you get dial tone you will hit *0 which places
is actually calling the built in *0 extension. Then you should get another dial
tone at which time you would dial the actual outside line. Then you could repeat
the process of flash *0 to connect as a three way call at which point you can
hangup and the transfer is completed.

Alternately you can program a dial pattern for this and use the flash() dialplan
commend and senddtmf.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology