[Asterisk-Users] Hook flash hangup instead of hold?

Barton Hodges barton at gcmcomputers.com
Fri Oct 8 09:36:57 MST 2004

Currently, if I briefly press the flash hook on my phone, the caller
is placed on hold.  I would like for the channel to hangup if I do
this instead, never placing a caller on hold (I'll be using
call-parking instead).  I disabled threewaycalling that is supposed to
control this, but it doesn't make any difference:

"threewaycalling: If enabled, you can place a call on hold by pressing
a hook flash, whereupon you get a dialrecall tone and can make another
call. Default: no."

Here are the relevent sip.conf statements.  What am I doing wrong?

[channels]
callwaiting             = no
cancallforward          = no
callreturn              = yes