[Asterisk-Users] Reload Asterisk from php or perl script

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Fri Oct 8 07:55:01 MST 2004

There isn't a super simple easy way to do it.  (At least
not that I have found.)  So, since asterisk can do anything,
I created an inbound DID that executes a perl based AGI.

Not pretty, but I can call into my * box from anywhere
enter a pin number and either reload *, restart *, or reboot
the entire box.

Just an idea,

Robert Jackson