[Asterisk-Users] COM-ON-AIR Dect Base as PCI/PC-Card

Stefan Märkle stefan.maerkle at netpioneer.de
Fri Oct 8 07:06:12 MST 2004

Hi,
Just read an announcement, that the com-on-air dect-cards now support a base station mode:
http://www.dasystems.de/de/pdfs/produkte/com_on_air_voip_easy.pdf (German only).

At the moment they support windows only but have a sip gateway built into their drivers.

Would give a very nice home-pbx when there'd be a driver for use in my asterisk-server ...

Are there any similar products (I only know of siemens gigaset 34usb with a similar approach but that one doesn't speak dect iirc)? Anything supported by linux/asterisk?

Stefan Maerkle

--
Stefan Märkle                       Netpioneer GmbH
Leiter Knowledge Center       Beiertheimer Allee 18