[Asterisk-Users] recent 's' and 'n' priorities and lables

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Fri Oct 8 06:25:19 MST 2004

Soren Rathje wrote:

> Looking at your sample made me think of another Asterisk contributor, the
> author of astcl... Sample below...
>
> /Soren
>
> ## astcllib.tcl

Cool, when I finally have time to learn another language (yeah, I've yet
to do more than hack tcl ;) I'll probably use this, it looks pretty cool.

In the meantime, I would still love to see the s+# and n+# syntax for
Goto[If|IfTime] statements.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com