[Asterisk-Users] versions?..to all

Altus Syman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Fri Oct 8 01:04:04 MST 2004

No dont think so
THis is my whole story..with the openline4
We got a cvs copy sometime back,it says CVS-HEAD-03/11/04-11:54:56 when
I say version,
It worked fine for but as soon as you talk to someone for longer then
10min+ it just starts cracking and jitter and hangs up
So we talked to voictronix and they said the version!
So I got the new version,1.0.1,did a make,make install,make samples.But
if I go and do asterisk -vvvcr its says unres. symbols in the modem
module,if you replace the modem mod it just gives another unres. symbols.
So I got version 1.0.0,same story
So I got version 0.9.1 and asterisk started fine.I copy my old
vpb.conf,sip.conf and extensions.conf over and it started up.But
When I tried to make a call in and press the extension it hange with the
broken pip error(see previous mail)
So I made my changes in c file and it works,but in asterisk it shows "on
vpb/1-1 --  Event [2=>[01] Tone Detect: Grunt"
But atlas I can talk for longer
That's why I wanted to know about the version
How is version 0.9.1 and what is the thing with 1.0.1,its 3mb bigger
Please can someone give me some answers