[Asterisk-Users] Incorrect ANI sent to PRI provider - CVS 9-29-04

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Fri Oct 8 00:45:35 MST 2004

I've got an interesting problem.

I just recently upgraded an asterisk server from a may 9th cvs to a 9/29
cvs.  When I did the upgrade I was unable to place calls through the
PRI.  The calls would process fine, but the provider would reject the call
and send me a cause 69 or 77 failure code "Unallocated (unassigned) number".

Upon contacting the provider, they told me I was sending an invalid ANI.  I
should be sending a 10 digit ANI but was sending an 11 digit ANI... e.g. I
should be sending 8005551212 but was sending 18005551212.  I was unbale to
find any configuration changes that would seem to make asterisk not send the 1.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris