[Asterisk-Users] Dialplan to Pick up calls that are ringing on other extensions?

James Freire JFreire at Comtech21.com
Thu Oct 7 10:42:23 MST 2004

Hi All,

I have a qestion that I am sure is not too out there. I would like to setup my phones so that if I have an extension that is rining I can call that extension thats ringing from another phone and have it connect to the phone that I am on. This would help if someone is not picking up their phone and I cant get to that phone to pick it up.
Anybody encounter a dialplan that would do this?

Is there any type of signal that shows a phone is ringing so when I do try to make up this litle plan it knows the difference between ringing and a busy extension?

Thanks a lot

-James