[Asterisk-Users] Limit simultaneous calls

Carlos Medina carlosandres_23 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 09:28:45 MST 2004

Hi there anybody how can i limit concurrent calls using my dialplan or environment G729 variables ? Im using IAX2 and i have a 10 channels limit licence G729.

Thanks a lot.

Carlos Medina <carlosandres_23 at yahoo.com> wrote:Hi all, i have an asterisk box running just fine using iax2. The licence that im using is a 10 channel limit G729.

The problem is when i have more than 10 concurrent calls i have the following WARNING:
Oct  6 17:21:27 WARNING[1294987584]: codec_g729.c:259 lintog729_framein: Out of
G.729 Encoder Licenses!

Thats fine because of my licence restriction. What I want is to limit the concurrent calls to 10 and avoid the warning listed before, anybody know how can i do that?

The problem with the WARNING is after all the calls hung up they appear in asterisk still as actives. When i list them (iax2 show channels) appears all the hungup calls.

Thanks for your help.

Carlos Andres Medina

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: