[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P with FXO/FXS hangup problem

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Oct 7 09:12:52 MST 2004

--On Thursday, October 07, 2004 17:57 +0200 Fabrice Tereszkiewicz
<fabrice.tz at eikonex.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've got an Asterisk server with a TDM400P with 2 FXO modules and 2 FXS
> modules. This server is connected to 2 PSTN lines and 2 analog phones. In
> my Zaptel configuration, I've defined 2 groups : one for the 2 FXO's and
> one for the 2 FXS. The asterisk server is just used to add a little IVR
> and Voicemail service.
>
> Eveything works fine, but sometimes the conversation is interrupted. I
> didn't find any usuable log, I just see that a Zap channel hang up in the
> CLI.
>
> Have you any ideas ? Here are my conf files :

callprogress and/or busydetect are known to have issues, especially outside
the US....that said there's hangup detection as well I think that's
problematic sometimes (Japan seems to trigger this problem pretty
reliably).  This all relates to the FXO (the red ones on a Digium TDM400P
board) modules, so maybe try turning it off.