[Asterisk-Users] RxFax - tiff problem

Snezhana Bekova sbekova at mail.bg
Thu Oct 7 07:40:37 MST 2004

Hi Steve,
thanks very much for your answer!
It is unclear to me if this is a clock problem or a network problem? (the
traffic comes from some Cisco VoIP equipment at our operator's side and passes
a few 100Mbit switches on fiber).
If it is a clock problem, what is to be done? Do we need to syncronise the clock
of the asterisk machine at our side to its hardware clock in some way (how?) or
is the problem at the operator's side?

Snezhana Bekova