[Asterisk-Users] No incoming call on SIP Phone

Sudhir Kumar sudhir1 at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 7 07:26:00 MST 2004

Recently I gave a configured HandyTone-486 to a friend of mine. The
phone worked great from his cable modem connections - all incoming and
outgoing calls were fine.

Last week he went out of country and took the device with him. He
connected that to a DSL connection but the device does not register
properly as I do not see that if I did "database show". So he cannot
receive any incoming calls. However he can make outgoing calls very
well. Surprising, calls from him is very clear too.

Does anyone have any suggestion what is wrong? More importantly, what
can I do so that he is able to receive incoming calls too?

Thanks,
-- sudhir