[Asterisk-Users] spa 3000 help

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Oct 7 07:24:23 MST 2004

Hmm, I'm having real problems with the pstn side of things - I dial my
number, and it is supposedly rnging, but the sipura stays quiet. If I dial a
external number through * , then I get a "service is unavailable" which
implies that the pstn is not present.

Does anyone have the settings for a uk pstn ? Tip/Ring voltage etc ?