[Asterisk-Users] AVM FritzCard

Erwan DESVERGNES erwan.desvergnes at andium.fr
Thu Oct 7 06:49:16 MST 2004

Actually I use an USB one with no problem.

I recently try to use an USB one and a PCI one and it seems to work fine.

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 08:56 +0200, Erwan DESVERGNES wrote:
> Hi
>

> Did someone know how I can use two AVM FritzCards USB V2.1 in an
> asterisk box? I know how I can use 2 PCI but it's not the same thing
> for the USB one.

Hi,

A while ago, I purchased an AVM!FritzCard USB to achieve the same thing
(though I only needed one) and I could not get it to work properly. The
PCI one worked great but the USB one caused the incoming call to be
extremely choppy. Never figured out why. Since I had a PCI one lying
around, I gave up on the USB one rather quickly. Have you had any luck
with one USB FritzCard or you haven't used any yet?

Regards,
Gonzalo

Erwan Desvergnes - ANDIUM -

82/86 rue Château Gaillard

69100 Villeurbanne

Tel. 04 37 43 44 45     /     Fax 04 37 43 44 44

E-mail: erwan.desvergnes at andium.fr <mailto:erwan.desvergnes at andium.fr>