[Asterisk-Users] Re: RES: Working E1 MFC/R2 M?xico !!! (Steve Underwood)

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Thu Oct 7 06:22:52 MST 2004

Hi Julio,

At some point in the past I paste the following into the source code for
my MFC/R2 library, related to Brazil:

        /* Some switches have a provision for a "reanswer" signal with
           which an inbound terminal equipment can automatically reject
           all collect calls. To do this, the equipment pulses a clear
           back line code, immediately after signaling the answer line
           code to connect a call. If this pulse is sent to the switch,
           and the call is a collect call, the switch clears the call
           back and then clears the line forward. */

I'm not sure where I got that from, but it sounds like it is describing
the same feature. Right now, I have not implemented this.

Regards,
Steve