[Asterisk-Users] Vmail & Snom 190s

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Thu Oct 7 04:42:22 MST 2004

yeah thats what I added to get the Snom 200 to work properly.

exten => asterisk,1,VoiceMailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})

But I have enabled "sip debug" and can see the INVITE coming in and the
Snom 190's don't send "asterisk" they send their own extension number.

I only found one archived message that was from someone with the same
problem but the message was from February this year and had no reply.

cheers

alex