[Asterisk-Users] ISDN4Linux early call progress tones & announcements from the PSTN

Vlasis Hatzistavrou vhatz at auth.gr
Thu Oct 7 01:43:02 MST 2004

Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone has solved the problem with
Asterisk+ISDN4Linux cards, where there are no call progress tones or
announcements from the PSTN when we dial ouot through the i4l card.

For the moment, if we don't inject the r option in the Dial command,
there is only silence during the call negotiation...

Using Asterisk RC2 with Eicon passive PCI 2.01 card...

Thanks for any help,

--
Vlasis Hatzistavrou