[Asterisk-Users] OH323 compilation with updated Asterisk

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Wed Oct 6 18:45:03 MST 2004

The caller id stuff was just rewritten in CVS HEAD.  If are not
Planning on actively developing asterisk I would suggest that you
Use the stable branch.  If you are using CVS just issue

cvs checkout -r v1-0 asterisk

Alternatively, you could use one of the many mirrors mentioned
On the wiki to download 1.0.1.

Robert Jackson