[Asterisk-Users] how does agent logoff if you supply extension?

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Wed Oct 6 18:31:03 MST 2004

I don't believe that you can.  You can do it a few different
ways.  Here's what we used for a while:

Have an extension to dial for logging in and a separate
extensions for logging out.  The logout extension
would look like this:

exten => 2011,1,AgentCallbackLogin(3333|@mycontext)

Then the agent would enter the hit # once more than above
to log off.

Good luck,

Robert Jackson