[Asterisk-Users] Re 2 x100p cards H E L P (I have no hair left)

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Wed Oct 6 14:36:07 MST 2004

Did you compile in the correct order?
Keep your scripts and try to recompile using the following order.

compile zaptel
compile asterisk
modprobe wcfxo
ztcfg -vv

Start asterisk and try your scripts out.

This hsould not matter but you can try changing the channel separater to
a dash...
channel=>1-2

You can also remove the context and signalling declarations from the top
of you zapata since the oes at the bottom are the correct ones.

Try the recompile and report back.