[Asterisk-Users] Tracking pressed keys

Carl F. Hall chall at enviant.com
Wed Oct 6 12:31:52 MST 2004

My specific case is someone calls into my system and enters an extension
then hangs up.  The entered extension needs to be logged somewhere so that
another system can retrieve the dialed extensions and perform options
based on the extensions.  There are too many possible extensions for me to
handle it case by case with menu logic.