[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using the Micronet FXS/FXO devices w/SIP

Eric Hartman ehartman at indigital.net
Wed Oct 6 12:48:25 MST 2004

I tried setting up a Micronet 4port 2 fxs 2fxo device using sip.  I
found that I could get multiple fxs ports to register with *.  I also
found that no matter what dialed on as an fxs user when dialing out it
would try to go out the fxo side of the micronet.  I also had major
problems with these devices behind nat. I was having so much fun with
these little boxes that I put them back on the shelf to regroup, so I'm
not I gave them my best shot.  Anybody using these multi port devices?
Did you have the same issues as me? and if you got the ports working are
they any good?