[Asterisk-Users] Long pause between menus

Scott Henderson scott at finite-tech.com
Wed Oct 6 08:53:40 MST 2004

Is it possible that this is the inter digit timeout that I am
experiencing.  The default context has all my extension in it.  Could a
menu selection be waiting to see if I am going to enter more digits to
match an extension.

I did just try dialing an extension while in the menu and was able to
dial the extension number.

Scott

--
Scott Henderson