[Asterisk-Users] 2 cards

Lex Lethol lethol at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 23:57:49 MST 2004

Altus,

It is not a very good idea to arrive here with such open questions
regarding installation.  First of all I'd recommend you visit the Wiki
and dig in for a while into basic asterisk and VPB channel setup which
is what you are looking for with OpenLine4's.

Also check out asteriskdocs.org.  Dont ask ppl to post info that is
already available if you spend a just couple of minutes looking for it
;)

Welcome and good luck..

Lex