[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Re: Long distance provider with access number and auth code

steve at daviesfam.org steve at daviesfam.org
Tue Oct 5 22:21:41 MST 2004

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Scott Henderson wrote:

> Well I combined information in the previous message with the changes in
> the docs and came up with the following:
>
> exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial,Zap/R1/2673700     ; Dial ITI Switch
> exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Wait(10)
> exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,3,SendDTMF(auth_code)    ; Send auth code
> exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,4,Wait(10)
> exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,5,SendDTMF(${EXTEN:0})    ; Send number

Hi Scott,

It doesn't work for two reasons.  First is that the Wait/SendDTMF stuff
will only be done after the call is finished, the second is that the DTMF
would be sent to the wrong side of the call - to the caller, not the
called party.

Look at the D() option to Dial in "show application dial" to see what you
need to do.

Steve