[Asterisk-Users] loggedoff extension - why does * say "isonthephone"

Simon Brown Simon.Brown at otterson.com.au
Tue Oct 5 21:41:01 MST 2004

I think you will find the functionality you are looking for is in * already.
Here is an excerpt from the sample extensions.conf file that is included with
the source:

exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG2},20)                             ; Ring the
interface, 20 seconds maximum
exten => s,2,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)                ; Jump based on status
(NOANSWER,BUSY,CHANUNAVAIL,CONGESTION,ANSWER)
exten => s-NOANSWER,1,Voicemail(u${ARG1})   ; If unavailable, send to
voicemail w/ unavail announce
exten => s-NOANSWER,2,Goto(default,s,1)         ; If they press #, return to
start
exten => s-BUSY,1,Voicemail(b${ARG1})             ; If busy, send to
voicemail w/ busy announce
exten => s-BUSY,2,Goto(default,s,1)                    ; If they press #,
return to start
exten => s-.,1,Goto(s-NOANSWER,1)                  ; Treat anything else as
no answer
exten => a,1,VoicemailMain(${ARG1})                  ; If they press *, send
the user into VoicemailMain

Regards,

Simon Brown