[Asterisk-Users] CallerID Question

James Bean james at hdcs.com.au
Tue Oct 5 21:29:07 MST 2004

[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Chris
Johnson
>Sent: Tuesday, 5 October 2004 9:28 PM
>To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
>Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] CallerID Question
>
>You need to add
>
>callerid=asreceived
>
>immediately before defining your 2nd channel. This will force the
channel to look for  a callerid.

>channel=>1
>group=2
>signalling=fxs_ks
>context=pstn
>
>callerid=asreceived
>
>channel=>4
>
>Chris Johnson

I added your suggestion but it still only shows

    -- Executing NoOp("Zap/4-1", "Comment Only: Call from ") in new
stack

Extensions.conf

exten => s,1,NoOp(Comment Only: Call from ${CALLERIDNUM}) ; Just put a
comment in the CLI for info.
exten => s,2,Dial(Zap/g2,45,t)  ;Dial the group=1 zap card mod above
exten => s,3,Hangup

The NoOp $CALLERID line as the first thing displayed, how do I get it to
print the callerid on the console window after the second ring?

I basically need it to wait 3 rings probably before displaying the
callerid information on the console?

James