[Asterisk-Users] IAXy - anyone using them yet?

Tue Oct 5 18:01:10 MST 2004

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:32:12 -0500, Kristian Kielhofner <kris at krisk.org> wrote:
> Remote FXO endpoints available?:
>
> Grandstream

Since when does Grandstream have a remote FXO endpoint feature?

If you refer to the HT-486, I would really like to know if you have
actually used it as an FXO to VoIP feed *yourself*, because the
feedback I am getting everywhere is that its FXO port is only for
pass-through to its FXS port and that it cannot be bridged to the VoIP
side.

However, if you have any first hand information to the contrary, I and
many others would be most delighted to learn more about it. I,
personally, would love to give Grandstream the thumbs up over Sipura
but as things stand that's not possible right now.

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.