[Asterisk-Users] its all 6's and 8's?

Brian McSpadden mcspadden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:25:29 MST 2004

Ours will be completely idle and get this as well. However, as near as
I can tell, it does not affect it in any way, besides being annoying
on the console. If I remember correctly (it has been a while) if I
unplugged the circuit and waiting about 30 seconds, plugged it back
in, the messages reduced in frequency.

The searching I did lead me to believe the message was no big deal,
and the last 3 months of it working fine has also told me that it is
probably no big deal. It has been one of my most stable systems out
there.

Brian