[Asterisk-Users] Dlink DVG-1120 Linksys PAP2 any Good?

Eric Hartman ehartman at indigital.net
Tue Oct 5 15:57:30 MST 2004

I had just found a Dlink DVG-1120 on ebay and I'm curious if anyone has
used you it with asterisk.  They were only $65.  I have tested with the
Linksys Pap2 and found that box to be fairly nice except for a lot of
backgound/white noise.  I was wondering if any else had experienced
that?  Let me know if I've wasted $65 on the Dlink and also if you had
similar experience with white noise on the pap2?

Thanks
Eric