[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Perl AGI

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Oct 5 12:19:01 MST 2004

There is a whole extra set of stuff you can do to collect digits depending
on how you want to terminate the collecting(number of digits, specified
digits, timer, after sound file is streamed, allow interrupt of stream sound
file, amount of time between digit presses, etc...). You can take a look at
one of the scripts I use in the astGUIclient suite. Just download the
package(http://astguiclient.sf.net/) and look at the call_park_L.agi script.

Hope this helps,

MATT---