[Asterisk-Users] hints lost after reload (chan_sip)

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Oct 5 08:04:43 MST 2004

Justin Carlson wrote:

> We are running * 1.0 and have 6 snom 200's and one snom 220. the line
> hints work until I issue a reload command and then the snom hints stop
> working.  I can re-create this scenario on 2 systems and with snom 190's
> also.  is there a way to fix this? the only solution I can come up with
> is to reboot the phones.
Hmmm. I believe that when you reload (or "sip reload") the subscriptions
are gone, like registrations.

Test "Sip show subscriptions" before and after reboot.

Have you waited a while and seen if the phone re-subscribes?
The subscriptions for status should expire sometime.

I wonder if there's a way to tell a registred/subscribed ua that
we have to force the registration to expire - unsubscribe/unregister
from the server side...

/Olle