[Asterisk-Users] IAXy - anyone using them yet?

niles at atheos.net niles at atheos.net
Tue Oct 5 07:45:15 MST 2004

I'm using an IAXy in my office for a cordless line, and it works very
well.
Don't waste your time using it for a fax line, and be sure you
re-provision
the device before moving it to another network.
I couldn't get the reset button to clear the existing data when I moved
it
from one office to another (10.1.1.x to 192.168.1.x) and had to
provision
it from my imac with a crossover cable :)
Niles