[Asterisk-Users] RES: Working E1 MFC/R2 M?xico !!!

Miguel Cavazos miguel at cavazos.com.mx
Tue Oct 5 07:23:43 MST 2004

Hey miguel good to know, the configs are really the same as the
examples only thing i did was change to mx the variant. How ever the
most importat thing is for you to get the last file that steve
underwood has in his ftp site. As i say before the only thing you have
to change in the config is the variant for your contry thats br.

Keep us post in your progress so we can know that R2 is working in
other countrys!

On 05/10/2004, at 6:45 AM, Miguel wrote:

> Miguel,
>
> I'm in Brazil and I'll try it with Embratel (a telmex company), may
> you send
> me your configs ? Are there any special advice to implement it ?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Miguel Antonio
>
> Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:18:22 -0500
> From: Miguel Cavazos <miguel at cavazos.com.mx>
> Subject: Re: RES: [Asterisk-Users] Working E1 MFC/R2 M?xico !!!
> 	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
>
> the most i tryed was 5 incoming 5 outgoing but it think it wont be a
> problem to test the 30 channels
> On 04/10/2004, at 10:26 AM, Miguel wrote:
>

>> Miguel,
>>
>> How many simultaneous calls (incoming and outgoing) you did ?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Miguel
>>
>> Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 11:21:04 -0500
>> From: Miguel Cavazos <miguel at cavazos.com.mx>
>> Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Working E1 MFC/R2 M?xico !!!
>> 	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
>>
>> Hello all, R2 in mexico (telmex) is working with steve underwood
>> libmfcr2, we have done here some test 5 incoming calls and 5 outgoing
>> with no problems. Thank you steve for all the support to this proyect,
>> I hope this week we can start testing other E1's like unefon, alestra,
>> axtel and others.
>>
>> --
>> Saludos,
>> Miguel Cavazos