[Asterisk-Users] Brazillian Caller ID: almost there...

alexandre::aldeia digital alepaes at ad2.com.br
Tue Oct 5 05:21:51 MST 2004

Hello,

Talking with Soren Sratje about Caller ID in Brazil, we compare ours
DTMF tones captured by ztmonitor. wcfxo correctly recognize the "DTMF
CLIP" and asterisk shot the AST_STATE_PRERING correctly.
But the DTMF tones are not reconized. In the chan_zap.c, the code:

if (f->frametype == AST_FRAME_DTMF) {
(...)

Does not occurs because the frametype is always reconized as voice
(AST_FRAME_VOICE).

I use 4 Digium X100P.
Like noted by Soren (http://www.ad2.com.br/DTMF.jpg), the main diference
between the 2 samples is the time elapsed after the "burst" sign and the
first DTMF digit. In my sample, its occurs more quickly...

I inspect the asterisk code for days, but nothing found...

Thanks all

Alexandre de Arruda Paes