[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Echo using IAX2

Matthew Marlowe matthew.marlowe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 04:43:56 MST 2004

Lately I have been experiencing a lot of echo from my Polycom phones.
Only I hear the echo and it's not on every call.  I've researched it
via google and the forums and every echo problem usually relates when
it's using a Zap card and not an IAX provider.

Can anyone give me some advice or where to look to help solve this
echo problem?  This never occurs on any of our other phones, Ciscos,
Grandstreams, Sipuras, etc.. Only on the polycoms.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
MBM