[Asterisk-Users] Firefly 1.9.5 released

gARetH baBB hick.asterisk at gink.org
Tue Oct 5 01:47:08 MST 2004

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Adam Hart wrote:

> Just a quick announcement for Firefly users that Firefly 1.9.5 is out. Mainly
> just a bug fix release as we get ready for Firefly 2.0. One notable feature
> added is DTMF via SIP INFO.

I was going to actually ask about Firefly being busted, but you've beat my
laziness and fixed the problem before I got round to it.

Previous versions seemed to have busted IAX when used with newer
(including pre-1.0 cvs and 1.0) Asterisk - completely unable to register
or complete a call.

Works now.

The only major thing I have against Firefly now is the fact you can't
ALT-TAB to it, it's very frustrating when it's buried under a pile of
other windows.