[Asterisk-Users] problems with X100P - No channeltyperegistered for 'Zap'

khoonking khoonkingsg at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Oct 5 00:15:23 MST 2004

Hi,

I have confirmed that there is no space between "=>" but still the same
problem.

> zapatel.conf
> ========================
> [channels]
> signalling=fxs_ks
> context=incoming
 channel => 1 ;X100P

>[incoming]
>;exten => s,1,Echo ;for testing the connection
>exten => s,1,Answer			; Answer the line
>exten => s,2,Playback,demo-thanks ;for playing a file

> [default]
> exten => 6200,1,Dial(SIP/6200,20)
> exten => 6203,1,Dial(SIP/6203,20)
> exten => _X.,1,Dial,Zap/1/${EXTEN}

When I call from an analog phone to the X100P ext,
Asterisk CLI screen does not print anything.
Based on my configuration, it should answer the call automatically and
playback demo-thanks.

When I tried to dial out using the SIP IP-Phones, I am getting

Executing Dial("SIP/6201-f848", "Zap/1") in new stack
Oct  5 15:01:41 WARNING[15375]: channel.c:1901 ast_request: No channel type
registered for 'Zap'
Oct  5 15:01:41 NOTICE[15375]: app_dial.c:742 dial_exec: Unable to create
channel of type 'Zap'
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time

Anyway way of ckecking that my Zap channel is working?

Meng Kim