[Asterisk-Users] Vonage just doesn't work?

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Mon Oct 4 22:10:30 MST 2004

Yes, you have to purchase the softphone option. They won't let you signup
for just the softphone. Although my bill is only $28 for the Mot-FXS and the
softphone line. I looked at VoicePulse but looks like they have the same
deal going.

Since I started this particular thread, I finally got this working. I'm
still convinced that they ignore requests for a certain period after you
reload. So wait at least 60 seconds (?) before you try an inbound call.
Works good though! Going to load it up tomorrow from the PRI at work at see
just how many calls I can terminate with the softphone account.