[Asterisk-Users] Vonage just doesn't work?

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Mon Oct 4 16:41:55 MST 2004

            I've yet to successfully register and receive calls from my
Vonage softphone. I've tried what few examples are given in former post this
list and some other forums, but nobody seems to be stepping forward saying
it works recently. Either they broke something to where you simply cannot
use *, or the config examples need updated.

            If anyone can show a still working config, please forward it
on!!!

Thanks

Tim