[Asterisk-Users] Parking calls

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Mon Oct 4 10:18:47 MST 2004

Ok! Here is the question,  Maybe someone can help.  I have two * servers
setup across a PTP DATA T1.  They are communication with each other fine via
IAX.  Let's call one * server A and the other * server B.  The question is
If someone in * server A parks a call, then does a overhead page to people
using * server B.  How does the person in * server B pickup the call?  and
Can someone in * server B park a call on * server A.  I would like to park
and pickup all calls on 1 * server that way the operator can use the call
manager option to see all the parked calls.