[Asterisk-Users] Re Problem with Asterisk 2 fx100 cards

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Mon Oct 4 06:13:40 MST 2004

I hope you just retyped these conf files and did not cut and paste.

The first config file is /etc/zaptel.conf  and the second one should be /etc/zapata.conf and not the filenames you posted.  And in extensions.conf, you have more than one step one in [incoming].

Did you do a modprobe zaptel and modprobe wcfxo? Also two v's in the ztcfg command is a more usefull output.  ztcfg -vv

Also have you checked to make sure the two cards are on seperate and unique IRQ's and not sharing IRQ's with any other device?

Lyle