[Asterisk-Users] 300 extensions on Asterisk?

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Mon Oct 4 05:58:54 MST 2004

There are multiple ways to achieve this.  You could purchase all SIP
based phones or use multiple ATA's.  But for your configuration I would
say SIP Channel banks would probably be the best solution if your
wanting to run analog phones with it.  Other than that..  Purchase 300+
sip phones themselves.

.o-------------------------------------------------------o.
Brian Fertig
Network Engineer