[Asterisk-Users] SIP Proxy and use with Asterisk

steve steve at 17q.com
Mon Oct 4 02:29:27 MST 2004

Hi Everyone:

I have a THREE questions.  What is a sip proxy and what is the benefit of
having one with Asterisk?   I am well aware that we have a sip channel in
Asterisk and that we have SIP registration.   I am not sure why you would
need a SIP server and OR a registration server.

Second question, with Asterisk are you able to do video on VOIP video
phones?

Last question, does iptel.org SIP Express Router work with Asterisk?

Thanks

Steve

steve at 17q.com