[Asterisk-Users] Issue with the oh323 channel driver compilation

Sudhir Kumar sudhir_kumar_2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 19:33:22 MST 2004

Hi All,

I was trying to compile the oh323 channel driver but
unable to compile the openh323_1_13_5 (which is the
only required version as mentioned in the doc) even
though the PWLib_1_6_6 is succefully compiled. It
gives the same segment fault error in 3 different
server that I tried to install. All the servers
(Linux-ES) that I tried has atleast 512 MB ram with 1
Gz processor, so I do not think its a system config
issue.
However, the latest version of openh323_1_15_0 and
PwLib_1_8_0 has been successfuly compiled but oh323
does not compiled, which is understandable.

I am not sure if any one has similar issue with the
installation of oh323. I tried to use channel_h323
that comes with Asterisk but seems it too has
different issue in compilation, so I gave up!

Thanks in advance.
Sudhir