[Asterisk-Users] asterix and phone system

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Sun Oct 3 13:22:02 MST 2004

I am currently looking at putting together an Asterisk PBX system for my home
office.  One of the things I need is an expandable 2-line corded/cordless
phone system.

If I wasn't using Asterisk, I'd be getting one of these AT&T systems with 2
extra handsets.

http://telephones.att.com/attui/shop/product_detail.cfm?itemID=ad53fe08-495e-41b6-b390-3aaa1c84cc40

So, the question is, what phone system can folks recommend that have the
features of the AT&T system above, but also allow me to integrate directly
with asterisk. Ideally the system should be easy to obtain through regular
reseller channels (Ingram Micro etc) and be under cdn$1k, preferably a lot
less than $1k.

Note, I also want to be thinking down the road about being able to integrate
all this with a setup like the Starnix guys put together as reported in the
Cringley column

Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting