FW: [Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice

Zac Amsler zamsler at cc0.biz
Sun Oct 3 12:06:07 MST 2004

I can receive incoming calls.

I can see via sip debug that I am communicating with BV just fine.

When I call a BV number it goes through just fine.
When I call any other # I get: "We're sorry your call can not be completed
at this time. Please hang up and try your call again later"

Broadvoice tech support does not see any errors and they see that I am
registered just fine.

I have a co-located server with a real IP.

Here Is my config:

;
; SIP Configuration for Asterisk

[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
tos=reliability                 ; Packet Retagging
maxexpirey=3600                 ; Max length of incoming registration we
allow
defaultexpirey=120              ; Default length of incoming/outoing
registration
notifymimetype=text/plain       ; Allow overriding of mime type in NOTIFY
bandwidth=high                  ; Bandwidth Limits
disallow=all
allow=gsm
allow=g726
srvlookup=yes