[Asterisk-Users] Wooksung Video Phones

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun Oct 3 08:23:27 MST 2004

Florian Overkamp wrote:

> I got them at provu (provu.co.uk). Pricing is a little steep, but
> thats what
>
>you get for such a specialty piece of equipment. Prices will drop when more
>volume is made ofcourse.

I notice a big price difference between a 4" and a 5" screen on their
other model. Strange. There are a number of SIP and H.323 videophones
from well know Taiwanese guys, like LeadTek. Most are a little chunkier
than these models. Not so pretty, but possibly more robust :-). They are
a lot cheaper, though -  <$400 retail. Of course, until you play you
don't find how the performance compares.

Regards,
Steve