[Asterisk-Users] Please, send me g723 & g729, pls

Goran Dj. pisac at hotpop.com
Sat Oct 2 11:47:40 MST 2004

I actually didn't try to contact Digium, because sending money through
wire transfer, or any other method, from my country to foreign, is
forbidden (except for big companies, and I'm not the one). I can only
receive money through western union.

I CAN (and will) get a Visa, but not in the near future. Also, if I
order only one (!!) channel 729 codec (downloadable), Digium says that I
have to pay "Shipping = 113$" (!???what shipping) "Total = 123$", and
average monthly incoming in my country is 200$ (2400$/year). It's to
much for me for just one (channel) codec! I think that my computer
(p3-700) is less valuable :-) than one channel 729

:-))

But, I'm not crying for g72[39], just if somebody can send me a (link
to) free unlimited g72[39] I'll be happy. If not, I'm happy that at
least Asterisk is free :-) and (more or less) do the job.